Located in front of the Church Saint-Germain in the Rue Ernest Chausson (in the Village), it is the second presbytery known in the commune.
The first one was the Bonheur family House located 2, rue Ernest Chausson.
It was built in 1841-1842 by the architect A. Bongrain on a plot of land given by the commune in 1841. Only the cellar under the shed is of origin. It was used as Town Hall in the 20th century until 1973.