Church of Saint-Germain-de-Paris
Located in the Village. Place listed Historical Monument in 1935. Of medieval origin. The western portal and the northern wall go back to the second half of the 12th century. In the 15th century, some changes are made to the southern nave.
Finally in the 17th century the choir and some vaults of the nave were re-constructed. His main red marble altar, a Jansenist Christ - with his arms raised -, the baptismal yard, the font as well as about thirty funerary paving stone come from the old Abbey of Port-Royal.
On these tombstones some epitaph are written in Latin. At the top of the bell tower, three bells - that were blessed in 1869 by the Lord Jean-Pierre Mabille, bishop of Versailles - ring. The first one is called Celestine, Marthe, Honorine, Julienne.
The second one is called Léotine, Laure. The third one is called Marie Marceline.
This church is the only one, together with the church of Voisins-le-Bretonneux, that is still surrounded by its cemetery, which gives her a certain charm.
The architectural structure does not show any particular characteristics. It is quite typical of the region’s village churches.